Intergenerational Relations - Family Structure, Living Arrangements, Intergenerational Norms And Exchanges
Intergenerational relations refer to the ties between individuals or groups of different ages. Family circumstances and the decisions made by members of one generation within the family have implications for the development of members within the same generation and for members of other generations.
- Intergenerational Transmission - Cultural Transmission: Values, Norms, And Beliefs, Social Support, Intergenerational Solidarity, Limitations
- Intergenerational Programming - Rationale—why Now?, Program Models, Intergenerational Interactions, Impact On Families, International Intergenerational Programming Efforts
- Intergenerational Relations - Family Structure
- Intergenerational Relations - Living Arrangements
- Intergenerational Relations - Intergenerational Norms And Exchanges
- Other Free Encyclopedias