Tradition And Change, Migration From Europe, Intermarriage And The Jewish Future
According to Jewish tradition, the family and home make up a mikdash me'at, or a small sanctuary, like a synagogue. However, as fewer twenty-first century Jewish families can be called traditional, there are different interpretations of what sanctifies them now and what will sanctify them in the future. No longer shaped primarily by religious laws, the Jewish family today defines itself in many ways.
- Yoruba Families - Yoruba Culture And The Meaning Of Marriage, Steps That Lead To Marriage, Oja Ale, Co-wife And Sibling Rivalry
- Greenland - Importance of Kinship
- Judaism - Tradition And Change
- Judaism - Migration From Europe
- Judaism - Intermarriage And The Jewish Future
- Other Free Encyclopedias